About Yani

My photo
Looe, Cornwall
obsessed with movies, books and socks. sucker for old songs and good-looking men. coffee addict. loves her white freelander. loves her looe home. loves sabah. loves her family and friends, A LOT! carnivore. sometimes thinks that she is a genius (not!) has excellent taste when it comes to shoes. believes that education should be free for all. not-so-hardcore environmentalist, but recycles as much as she can and avoid using plastic bags at the supermarket

Sunday 5 December 2010

Genius/Insanity: a fine line

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." ~ Oscar Levant

The title of this blog is very likely going to be engraved on my possible iPod. Yes, I intend to buy the new iPod nano in of course, RED! The colour red is always associated with positive things like passion, fire and festivities. Sometimes it is also seen in a negative light, like the devil. Hmm..

But let's talk about the positives. The [RED] campaign to fight AIDS founded by Bono that aims for AIDS free generation by 2015 www.joinred.com. Chinese lucky colour (that's why they wear red on their wedding day and Chinese New Year). These are reasons my blog is red, apart from it being my favourite colour since forever, and the fact that my rumah sukan (sports team) had always been red since I was in primary school, and we totally rocked the Sports' Day of 2001. Definitely good times!

I've actually lost my train of thought. And have no idea what I was rumbling about. But hey, this is a random rumblings blog. More insane than a genius after all. (sob..sob..)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment