About Yani

My photo
Looe, Cornwall
obsessed with movies, books and socks. sucker for old songs and good-looking men. coffee addict. loves her white freelander. loves her looe home. loves sabah. loves her family and friends, A LOT! carnivore. sometimes thinks that she is a genius (not!) has excellent taste when it comes to shoes. believes that education should be free for all. not-so-hardcore environmentalist, but recycles as much as she can and avoid using plastic bags at the supermarket

Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Song

As I am writing this blog, a good friend, Azizan Januin is singing a song about going home. It is truly wonderful, reminded me of our younger days, when he played me a song during Hari Putera Puteri back in SMESH. Thank you, for being a wonderful friend and for letting me know that you would always be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AliYh7oWIU

At the same time I have no idea what Gladys is doing. Either she is mesmerised, or, playing with her cats. LOL.

2 comments: