About Yani

My photo
Looe, Cornwall
obsessed with movies, books and socks. sucker for old songs and good-looking men. coffee addict. loves her white freelander. loves her looe home. loves sabah. loves her family and friends, A LOT! carnivore. sometimes thinks that she is a genius (not!) has excellent taste when it comes to shoes. believes that education should be free for all. not-so-hardcore environmentalist, but recycles as much as she can and avoid using plastic bags at the supermarket

Friday 17 December 2010

Needs another push..

My good friend Sofie a.k.a. Santafire sent me a message today asking me to 'like' her page on Facebook, and asked me when my next blog is coming. I'm so bad at this, I promised myself that I will write everyday, and I haven't written for 2 weeks. Very very naughty!

There isn't much interesting happenings for the past couple of weeks apart from being cold, and stressed at work, and (pause, trying to button my work jacket).. what the hell is this??!! Have I grown so fat over 1 month of eating junk food?! Oh, it's not my jacket. It is Ulrika's. Pheww (and yes, she is one size smaller than me!).. Now I really need to go on that diet. My excessive coffee drinking has got to stop, swap that with oolong tea which tastes very light and clean.

Augustus is going on that 3-day diet I gave him, and promised me that he would be thin by the time I go home next year. Haha, we'll see about that. I intend to lose about 5-7 kilos. I think that will be just fine. And doing yoga has definitely kept me stretchy, I can touch the floor when I bend forward! Yeay! Perhaps I should keep a journal for this particular diet and see how much I actually lost instead of just relying on the buttons on my jeans.

I'm going to go and light the fireplace now. It's cooold! Maybe I should be in the fireplace, burn some of those awful calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment