About Yani

My photo
Looe, Cornwall
obsessed with movies, books and socks. sucker for old songs and good-looking men. coffee addict. loves her white freelander. loves her looe home. loves sabah. loves her family and friends, A LOT! carnivore. sometimes thinks that she is a genius (not!) has excellent taste when it comes to shoes. believes that education should be free for all. not-so-hardcore environmentalist, but recycles as much as she can and avoid using plastic bags at the supermarket

Saturday 4 December 2010

Scratchesssss

This morning, I desperately wanted to clean the garden and I did. Have the landlord coming next week! Well, not really, I've been meaning to do it for quite some time and only finally went to my neighbours to borrow his shears. I started sweeping the sides of the house and start getting rid of the climbing roses. Let's hope my landlord won't kill me for sawing the roses down, I just couldn't take it anymore!!

p/s: Just for the record, I wrote this blog on Friday but posted it only on Saturday because I didn't finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment